Monday, December 9, 2013

Banana Nut Bread

So as promised...Here is the recipe to the fabulous Banana Nut (or nut free) Bread I posted last night! I tend to have trouble sometimes when making a 'clean' recipe. They never seem to turn out right, I mean they're OK, but never like "Mmmm..." but this, this cake was the most moist, perfect banana bread. Even Jason had quite a few comments about this recipe!


In a bowl:
mash 4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/2 cup honey
2 eggs
1 cup whole wheat flour 
(I use white whole wheat, it's not as grainy)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda

Mix ingredients while you pre-heat the oven to 350.
Spray 4 mini loaf pans with non-stick spray of choice
I then divided the batter and topped 2 with walnuts and left 2 without since Jason prefers his without.
Bake 28 minutes ( or until fork comes out clean)
I turned and moved mine around in my oven a few times but each oven is different.
Easy. Simple recipe that came out DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment